Nuffnang

Monday, May 9, 2011

KK Trip Diary: Two weeks to go.

This post is from my other blog. To keep my blogs organized, I'm gathering all post related to travel and trip to this blog.

Trip to Kota Kinabalu is only two weeks. I'm excited and worried since I feel bad I'm not productive with lab work lately.

Starting from today until the day we're going to KK itself, I'm going to regularly write pre-travel post which includes trip plans, budget estimations and destinations information.

To start the ball rolling, here is the general plan.

21st April
Night
-Arrive at the airport around midnight. Sleep at airport.

22nd April
Day
-breakfast at the airport.
-check in at Masada Backpackers
-Green Connections
-Lunch
-1Borneo

Night
-undecided yet

23rd April
Day
-Kinabalu Park

Night
-Pasar Malam Sinsuran
-Dinner
-undecided yet.

24th April
Day
-Pasar Gaya
-Manukan Island

Night
-undecided yet.

25th April
-Explore KK town (Handicraft market)

26th April
-flight back to Kuching

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers