Nuffnang

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Ready for Bako.

Tomorrow I'm going to Bako National Park with Bell. It's last minute plan and I'm excited! I'm excited because it's last minute plan that actually gonna work and Bako is the awesomest place if you like trails, beaches and proboscis monkeys. We already got the permit for the stay and paid for the hostel. My budget would range from RM80 to RM100.

Ugh, I really need to brush up my skill on packing up compactly and lightly if I ever want to backpack all around the world. It takes me 4 try before I actually managed to get it right this time.

I'd even managed to pack the kick board too! Well, I just slide it in between the bag air comfort system. I give myself a pat on the back for figuring that one out. *pat*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers