Nuffnang

Monday, May 9, 2011

KK Trip Diary: Night 0

This post is from my other blog. To keep my blogs organized, I'm gathering all post related to travel and trip to this blog.

We fly AirAsia because we got super cheap ticket from last year promotion. Each of us pay like RM37 for return flight included taxes and luggage fee.
At Kuching International Airport waiting for the plane to come and bring us away~
For this flight, AirAsia manage to stick to schedule.

Watching Devil Wears Prada. I laugh when I first saw this picture playback in my camera.
I gotta say this, Meryl Streep's performance is really phenomenon, Emily Blunt too. I think Hathaway is a bit boring in this movie, but I love her in Alice in Wonderland. 

Since we're going to this trip with only student meagre budget, we gonna spent the first night in KK at the KKIA Terminal 2. We arrived 12.10am, so I thought we could save budget by sleeping at the airport. Afterall, taxi rate double after midnight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers